Preparing for the John Muir Trail felt like a pretty daunting task and I sometimes struggled to find the information that I needed.
When I got home I decided to share the things that I learnt along the way, to help other newbies take on the John Muir Trail.
I hope you find it useful!
- Planning And Preparing For The John Muir Trail: The Key Stages
- How To Create A Basic Itinerary
- My 19 day John Muir Trail Itinerary
- Six Steps To Securing A Southbound JMT Permit
- Help! I didn’t get a SoBo permit for the JMT
- How Much Will It Cost To Do The John Muir Trail?
- Should I book on-trail accommodation?
- What Should I Eat On The John Muir Trail?
- How To Create A John Muir Trail Resupply Plan
- My John Muir Trail Training Plan
- My John Muir Trail Gear List
- Getting To The Trail (And Home Again)
- Going Solo: Hiking The John Muir Trail Alone